Where to buy walbro fuel pump locally?

my$100project

May 12, 2005
Just as headline says. In need of fuel pump. Have heard good things about walbro here and in many other searches. Dealer is out of the question, I'm also going with the 155 LPH due to slight mods to come this winter. So I would like to have one by Tuesday morning, but don't want to spend an arm and leg at the dealership or advanceauto (BBK = Walbro). Any other ideas?
Also does any one have an appx. book time for the job?

• Sponsors (?)

hey bud (you cant get rid of me). :D

I might try a speed shop that is local to you, if you have one (and I would post where you are located so when people from your area read this, they might be able to help).

A lot of guys get theirs off ebay (new, but from there).

David (5 Spd GT) has a very nice write up. Here is David's write up.

Good luck.

try with summit racing, their ground shipping only takes like 2-days and ships the same day.

a shop will probably charge 1-2 hours which is like 60+ dollars for an install. i would do it myself if you have an hour or two yourself. its really a simple process, just really REALLY helps to not have much gas in the tank.

just a ratchet set and a jack is all you need for tools. good luck

Good stuff from 88SC GT. One thought: get it from LRS so you can get a gas tank grommet while doing it (I hate to reuse those, since they go south for no reason anyhow). LRS is in Texas, if that helps figure out shipping timing.