where to find 18" cobra wheels ?

fiveoho

15 Year Member
Apr 28, 2005
TN
trying to help my gf find two 03/04 cobra 18x10 or 18x10.5 wheels. must be chrome. ive checked all the usual sites with no luck :shrug:

theres a handful on ebay but none in chrome. anyone know?

• Sponsors (?)

thanks bud. i sent them a email. got a feeling the price will be pretty salty if they will do it

any other vendors that you know of?

Thats the only place i found in my quick search. Do they have to be 18x10? Ebay had that store with 18x9...which u probably already know. You could pay to have them widened but then you're probably above the price from AFS.

How much you looking to spend?

Thats the only place i found in my quick search. Do they have to be 18x10? Ebay had that store with 18x9...which u probably already know. You could pay to have them widened but then you're probably above the price from AFS.

How much you looking to spend?

well, they are actually going on my girlfriends car. i know she doesnt want to spend a whole lot of money. she currently has these in 18x9 wrapped in 275s all the way around on her 94 GT, i personally think her car looks great the way it is but she wants a wider wheel so she can put a 295 out back. never satisfied, wonder where she gets that :rolleyes:

would be nice if i could find a clean used set on here or corral

I didnt know you already had 18x9s.

Why not go get those widened? Since you already have the wheels thats gonna be your cheapest option unless you find some dirt cheap used for only 2.

:shrug:

dont know of anyone in my area that widens wheels. another issue would be having to find something to roll around on while they are being widened, its her daily.

i do appreciate you directing me toward AFS. at least now i know what a new set cost....too freakin much :)

Yea you'd have to ship them if you cant find a local company. Can she use your spare and her spare? LOL.

Seems like a nice chunk of change just to get to a 295 from a 275.

LOL

yea she flipped out when i sent her the email AFS sent. she said ill just keep what i got. i think she really wants some FR500s anyway. heck i bought a brand new set from a company (18x9 / 18x10) for $480 something shipped.... and i got FOUR wheels