Where to find 94-98 REAL OEM Cobra Headlights

mkoebra95

Founding Member
Jul 3, 2002
Subject says it all. I'm looking for a place to buy a pair of new OEM 94-98 Cobra headlights. Anyone know of a place that sells them? I've seen plenty of "Cobra like" imitations, but I'd like to get real ones, if I can find them.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I ASSuMEd that they were obsolete based off of a couple of things I read online. I was hoping to find a lead to either an aftermarket store or a dealer with good prices if not.

Anyway, I poked around on my local Ford dealer website and found this:

Waldorf Ford Waldorf - Parts & Accessories | Ford Replacement Parts Alexandria | Discount Auto Parts in Washington DC

It still lists OEM Cobra lights among other parts but they are expensive. I haven't called to check for availability. I'll let you guys know what I find out.

I ASSuMEd that they were obsolete based off of a couple of things I read online. I was hoping to find a lead to either an aftermarket store or a dealer with good prices if not.

Waldorf Ford Waldorf - Parts & Accessories | Ford Replacement Parts Alexandria | Discount Auto Parts in Washington DC

It still lists OEM Cobra lights among other parts but they are expensive. I haven't called to check for availability. I'll let you guys know what I find out.

You are right they are pricey. I'd be interested in what you find also.
Thanks

The link just took me to their main page. I was not able to find a way to look up the lights either. How much are they?

The link just took me to their main page. I was not able to find a way to look up the lights either. How much are they?

I just clicked the link and followed it down until I got to some prices. Here's what I did:

click the link
select "shop this dealer"
select "search catalog" (at this point, the page/frame refreshes)
At this point, you should see a screen that has some tabs with the top one being "Shop By" then your choices will be VIN, Model, My Vehicle etc.

I entered my VIN and it brought up a screen with frames. On the left, it has catagories and sub-catagories.

The first time I went to this page and clicked on a link to view a picture, it had me load some sub-program to see the diagrams.

On a side note, the diagrams are pretty good. They show the assemblies and subassemblies with part numbers.

I looked into this about a month ago and from Ford they are around $250 per side, plus the $90 or so per side for the side markers. So around $700 for OEM headlights. It would be nice to have them but I would just go with the repros at this point, they're not that bad.

I looked into this about a month ago and from Ford they are around $250 per side, plus the $90 or so per side for the side markers. So around $700 for OEM headlights. It would be nice to have them but I would just go with the repros at this point, they're not that bad.

It all comes down to what you want and how much you're willing to spend to get there. If you want your part # to match, you pay more...

Damn I cut Mclovin a deal then!

Which aftermarket light housings did you get?

Photo0551.jpg

these

I did have to reglue the weather stripping on them though, in the picture you can see that the weather stripping on the drivers side on the top is tucked behind the light because it was coming off. They fit pretty good, but not perfect.