Where to find a 96-98 Cobra rear bumper?

tx2000gt

May 27, 2005
I've been looking all over, but I can't seem to find one. Anyone know where I could find one? Because I already know I'm getting the ABC Cobra front bumper, just need the rear bumper because I like the look of the 96-98 compared to the 94-95. I mean, going to a Mustang lot and looking for a car they'd part out is always an option, I'd still rather have something new...if ya know what I mean.

• Sponsors (?)

tx2000gt said:
I've been looking all over, but I can't seem to find one. Anyone know where I could find one? Because I already know I'm getting the ABC Cobra front bumper, just need the rear bumper because I like the look of the 96-98 compared to the 94-95. I mean, going to a Mustang lot and looking for a car they'd part out is always an option, I'd still rather have something new...if ya know what I mean.

What part of texas do you live in?

SeventyMach1 said:

I originally bought this bumper from this guy and he said it was in perfect condition...when I got it, the thing had all sorts of cracking and whatnot. The paint was chipping all over the place too. I bought it for $297 including shipping and so I fought it and got my money back. Now he is getting more for it. This thing is in terrible shape.

Stang95fyvo said:
I originally bought this bumper from this guy and he said it was in perfect condition...when I got it, the thing had all sorts of cracking and whatnot. The paint was chipping all over the place too. I bought it for $297 including shipping and so I fought it and got my money back. Now he is getting more for it. This thing is in terrible shape.

Damn $355 +$99 shipping.

I found 2 that are 1 hour driving distance from me. One is $100 and the other is $80.