Where to find a II?

There's a guy here in the Portland/Vancouver Area that is selling a '76 Cobra II V8 car with I believe he said, 65K orig miles. Only change I could notice from the pic is the centerline wheels on it. Haven't seen the car in person, as I saw it in the Auto Trader. He was asking $5500.

If anybody's interested and would like me to dig deeper, let me know. you might be able to see it online "Trader-online" it may be listed in there aswell. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

The deals are out there, just before Chritmas I sold my King Cobra on Ebay for less than $2000. It was all original except for the brakes, gas tank, and hatch. I made a deal with the guy and fixed a couple of things for him and he came down, picked it up and drove it 23 hours home. It wasn't perfect but wouldn't have been hard to bring it up to #1 cond. The biggest job would have been the paint and some minor bodywork. It would have only been about a 4-5 hour drive for you.
The guy that bought it now has 2 KCs and is going to drive mine untill he finishes restoring his other one. I told him about all the great help I got from everyone here so he might showup here with question of his own.