Where to find new center caps??

ab 281 gt

Aug 29, 2004
Irmo, SC
Hey guys I just got my fr-500 wheels a few weeks ago from volpaz and I want to get rid of the homo looking cobra center caps. Where could I get just some running ponies or maybe gt center caps to replace them?? Thanks in advance!!

• Sponsors (?)

I didn't really care for the silver worded "SVT" center caps in mine also so after some searching around, the only ones that I really liked were the (mustang) pony ones. As an alternative though, I found these stickers that go over the caps that match the car and have held up really well. I like the way they look and have gotten a lot of good comments. They come in the color of your choice.

523851_32_full.jpg

LI98GTStang said:
I didn't really care for the silver worded "SVT" center caps in mine also so after some searching around, the only ones that I really liked were the (mustang) pony ones. As an alternative though, I found these stickers that go over the caps that match the car and have held up really well. I like the way they look and have gotten a lot of good comments. They come in the color of your choice.

523851_32_full.jpg

Where did you get the stickers???