Where to get my car dyno tuned in South Florida?

• Sponsors (?)

If your planning to go with a chip I'd say DiabloSport. They do dynotuning, but it's gonna cost ya for the chip and all. I don't believe Joe is even doing any tuning at UPR anymore. I've got an autologic chip from way back, and Diablo will work with that. Chris Johnson is with Diablo and he's top notch.

type911 said:
Razors Edge in Margate. They work on alot of mustangs and will treat you top notch. Ill Post there address and number when I get home from work at 5am.

:doh: :doh:

I forgot about them. I havent been there, but a couple of guys I see with their stangs at Towers have been there and have said good things...and these are guys with mid 450HP cars!
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
Mustang Specialties in Pompano (near Steeda) did a lot of my stuff, But Im so pissed a the way they treated me last time that Im through with them.

RC
Wow Tim and those guys are still there? Yes they are a great place to get some work done and Dyno's. :nice:

Diablosport in Delray Beach is the place to go. From where you live take 95 South to Linton Blvd. Head East, then make a right at the Shell station which is like two lights from 95. Make the second left into the warehouses and head towards the back. You will see Tropical Auto Parts. Diablosport is right next door. It's a dyno shop, chip and tuning warehouse.

Diablosport
1865 SW 4th Ave.
Suite #D2
Delray Beach, FL 33444
561-908-0040 ext.202
www.diablosport.com

The directions from my last post is how you would get there. Not sure about the rate so give them a call. They do burn chips if that's what you want as well as tuning. I believe the rate goes down if a chip is burnt on the dyno obviously.

Even with stock heads and cam I would say around 340-370HP with the right tune. If the car idles and runs perfectly then just have it dyno tuned. You need to know where the air/fuel ratio is before you go full boost. The things they will adjust on the dyno is fuel (if you have an adjustable reg.) and timing. With the chip they can do much, much more.

How much more is it for a chip? When I first got my car running I took it easy on my car but lately i've been beating on it pretty bad, I can seem to get it to boost past 5-6, what could be wrong with my setup? I dont hit it in 1rst, only in 2nd-3rd. Maybe the pulleys I got are the stock unlike waht the seller said, what are the dimensions of the crank and vortech pulley stock?

SORRY TO BRING BACK FROM THE DEAD

Hey I finally got my car running at full potential and its time for a dyno tune.

VibrantRedGT said:
Diablosport
1865 SW 4th Ave.
Suite #D2
Delray Beach, FL 33444
561-908-0040 ext.202
www.diablosport.com

The directions from my last post is how you would get there. Not sure about the rate so give them a call. They do burn chips if that's what you want as well as tuning. I believe the rate goes down if a chip is burnt on the dyno obviously.

I called that number and they said they do not do dyno tunes and then they gave me the number of a dealer(i think it was Thunder Motorsports). Does anyone else have the number I need?