Where to get replacement OEM O2 sensors?

Gorilla978

Dec 26, 2005
As I stated in one of my earlier posts when I installed my SLP LM Catted X-pipe I'm fairly certain I crossthreaded at least one of the O2 sensors, seeing that it was my only vehicle I didn't attempt to remove the O2 sensor fearing I wouldn't be able to get it back in.

Fast forward a bit I am going to replace the SLP x-pipe as I am not satisfied with the sound/fitment. I looked around a few places online and it seems like most of the O2 sensors available are generic versions that you need to splice/crimp myself. Although I'm handy with wiring I'd prefer to spend a little extra and get the OEM ones but I have been unlucky thus far. Does anyone know where I can get such a thing or should I just resort to going to the closest NAPA/Shucks/Autozone?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

• Sponsors (?)

I realize this is an old thread but I recently went to the dealer and they quoted me $113 per 02 sensor, and I would need two. I decided to hold off and try my luck at the Napa down the street, I ended up getting the ones that fit the 2005-2009 GT as I figured they would be identical to the 2010 GT. Is this correct?? I haven't attempted to put them in until I know for certain they'll work... they were only $47 each with my Military discount...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

-Mike

It may be difficult to decode what I'm asking here but to simplify things...

Is it safe to assume the 02 sensors for the 2005-2009 3V 4.6 are the same for the 2010 3V 4.6?

I currently have two O2 sensors in my possesion.... Both made by Bosch with part #'s 15716 if this means anything to anyone.... I'd just like to know they are correct before I go out of my way renting a lift....and possibly rendering my DD useless.

As is fairly clear I'm in the Army and I have very little free time...I try to spend it wisely!!:flag:

It seems way to early for anyone to need new O2 sensors but seeing as how my newbie ass crossthreaded at least one of them ...into my less then stellar SLP catted X-pipe....

Not that anyone actually answered my question but since I figured it out myself I'd go ahead and post it...

That bosch part# is indeed the correct "downstream 02 sensor" for our cars.

Let it be a lesson learned the hard way...

Most of the autoparts stores don't have updated lists yet but I assure you it's correct...

-Mike