Where To Order Emblems Online?

SilverStallion

Founding Member
Mar 26, 2000
Ontario, Canada
I am interested in getting a "Power By Ford" and "4.6" emblems for a project I am doing with my under hood and engine bay, along with my car show boards, but I can't seem to find any vendors that sell them online. I would like a raised metal/plastic quality, and PartsShopper does not carry them. I have purchased through Mustang Weekly in the past, and they no longer have an online store.

I went to mustangparts.com, but they only deal through PayPal, and I would like to use my credit card.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
~Darren

• Sponsors (?)

I actually got them from www.mustangsunlimited.com. I also grabbed a couple more chrome pieces I need to finish off the billet accents on the motor so all is good. Now, as long as they air mail as I requested, I should still have them this week. I wanted the blue "4.6" emblem to match the Vortech blue accent them I have going and Hyland's only had the traditional red.

Thanks again for the help.
~Darren

PS...I saw your car in Oakville at the GTAMC bbq a couple weeks ago...nice ride indeed! You should come out again on July 24th for the hugh Mustang Celebration there!

Darren, here is the 4.6L emblem in blue

D5156-B.jpg

http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/itemdy01.asp?T1=D5156+01&Category=Body&CatKey=74-01

Attachments

• D5156-B.jpg
    D5156-B.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 47
Cool.....been a while since I posted on here (probally last Sept before I dithced the GT). figured this would be a good time to post again ;-)

What do you have planned for your beast now??