where was you're first job at?

• Sponsors (?)

Worked in the wash bay at a joint Ford/Dodge dealership. Sucked because I was only 15 and couldn't drive any of the cars in and out. I do remember riding in a cobra or two, but that was back in 2k1 before the terminators. Loved that exhaust sound, even stock.

First real paying job.

A local BBQ restaurant....worked there 6+ yrs(15yrs old to 21ish.

I cherish those days now, simple work, off @ 9pm in the summer and 8pm in the winter. And for some reason chicks loved the place, hung out all the time there. This was also the mid to late 80's and early 90's. Good Times!!

i worked at a discount video store. "Blow Out Video" very easy job and pay was good too considering it was a first job, $6.50 an hour! i got to take home any movies i wanted and after 2 weeks i basically ran the store cuz the manager was getting high most of the time. i got a brand new PS2 for free 2 weeks before it came out b/c of a messed up shipment. one day i went to work and the place had packed up and moved out overnight :(. i guess they lost too much money smoking all the time

im a paper boy, i make something like 400 a month and i already have a 93 stang, it looks mint but it has no engine.lmao and the rear springs are shot. im 13 but think, ive dont this for 3 years now, i payed 2200 and i still have loads left..lookin for engine people!!!