Where's Trav19 been?

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Anyone seen him, I don't think I have seen him on here lately. I think the last time I remember him is when one of the mods gave him crap about his sig., then a few members gave him some crap too.

Wonder if he got pissed and left.

• Sponsors (?)

Went back and read that thread. Dayum! They were giving him a hard time about it. What SuperStang83 said was uncalled for ... and got that snowball rolling IMO.

Let's just be tactful so we don't lose anymore good peeps. Except Will. Say what you want to him. :D

That would actually be pretty funny if he left the forum over some petty bs. Seriously, yeah some people are not the nicest, but no need to get all pissed and run out in a huff. There are too many nice people here to worry about the ones who aren't.

Went back and read that thread. Dayum! They were giving him a hard time about it. What SuperStang83 said was uncalled for ... and got that snowball rolling IMO.

Let's just be tactful so we don't lose anymore good peeps. Except Will. Say what you want to him. :D
That's it....delete me.........:rlaugh:

As Grady said......u gotta have a tough skin......I saw him on SN 95 and some guys were telling him not to come back here if it was that bad.....I was lurking...lol...he responded to one of my threads not too long ago.........
He was talking about getting a MACH........maybe he traded his Fox and SN .......he will be back...................I have faith...

I don't spend as much time in talk as in the other two so I guess I missed
that thread :shrug:

Kinda hard to believe we would run anybody off like was talked about :shrug:

I know we are not perfect but I can't remember seeing anything like that :shrug:

As I said before ... other forums can be brutal :notnice:

Grady

How was what I said uncalled for? It had been noted to him a few times before that he was getting out of hand with his comments, and I reminded him of that. It was rubbing quite a few people on the boards the wrong way that whenever he could he would have something negative to say and lots of users noticed it.

I don't think that that is uncalled for, but rather answering a question for him that he asked.

It's unfortunate when folks cannot take care of personal criticism via a PM. I think this is the high road and a much more effective tool, as it removes anyone being embarrassed on the board itself.

geez you guys missed me that much to start a thread about me!!!! im feeling the luv guys lol...:rlaugh:

i have been really activce over at sn95forums its a good crowd over there and im a supporter and have a lot of freedom you could say... i guess i have just been over looking this site since all the siggy crap went down because it seemed to piss off the mods so i didn't want to get myself in more trouble lol..i have both stangs still neither have seen much road time lately but i did get a new truck :nice: we were debating truck or toy and we figured that the truck was more practical right now with the baby and all and i already have 2 stangs in the stable...

if anyone local to milan has free time on saturday you guys should go to milan and watch the pinks all out...my friend with the stroker big block fox is racing in it should be a good time