Which aftermarket overflow container

Getting closer to my first trip back to the track with the new motor. The Griffin radiator doesn't have an overflow container at the moment. I would like to purchase one that will also recirculate the coolant back to the radiator (after looking through the Summit catalog, it appears that not all containers do this). Anyone have any recommendations on manufacturer and size (pint, quart, or other)? The final choice needs to be NHRA/IHRA legal.

• Sponsors (?)

joncash said:
Check this out (second one down):
http://www.cantonracingproducts.com/tanks/expansion_tanks.html

it even works w/ the low coolant sensor on the GT's.
Thanks for the link, you're the second person to point out the Canton tank. But I no longer have the stock catch tank, or the cap for that matter. I really just need something simple that will get the job done. But what I don't have a good sense of is just what sort of volume I need to provide for. Is there a good rule of thumb for how much liquid expansion I might see on a hot summer day? Will a one quart tank be enough, too much? During our relatively cool winter I can smell the antifreeze when it's vented, but I never see evidence of it anywhere in the engine bay. But I suspect things will change on those days when the temperature is closer to 100.