WHICH GOES BETTER WITH RED INTERIOR- REDFIRE OR TORCH RED

alan518

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Which do you guys think looks better with the red interior upgrade? the redfire exterior or the torch red.. and do you have pictures with the door open of both?

• Sponsors (?)

alan518 said:
Which do you guys think looks better with the red interior upgrade? the redfire exterior or the torch red.. and do you have pictures with the door open of both?

I've seen both and I like the redfire, maybe that's why I ordered it.. :)
I really think it just depends on personal choice. I think the redfire and the red interor are a closer match for what that worth.

Either are going to look great IMO.

torch red with red seats

Iv'e got the torch red with the red seats & floor matts and they look great since the torch red and red seats are very close to the same hue.

does anyone have pictures?

royb said:
Iv'e got the torch red with the red seats & floor matts and they look great since the torch red and red seats are very close to the same hue.
does anyone have pictures of their torch red, with the red interior and also the redfire?

I love my redfire with the red interior, it looks bad a$$. I chose that color, because it was a deeper metallic, so its just your preference. Mine looks great I haven't been able to go anywhere yet, and not get looks,

My pops just ordered redfire with the red interior. Myself, I would have gone with silver and red interior (like the concept), or black with red. I've never been much of a red car fan. I'm curious to see how pop's car will look in person...