71.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 2245DCP_0669-med.JPG
    2245DCP_0669-med.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 82
  • 2245DCP_0650.JPG
    2245DCP_0650.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Sponsors (?)

I dont particularly like rims that show too much of the brake rotors/pads. Call me old school but in my book that stuff is not meant to be seen. Therefore my choice is A.

A - Personally, I don't think these wheels fit the muscle car image the car tries to protray. They look kind of dull and a little wimpy.

B - They're on the vurge of rice. Need I say more?

C - I love those wheels. They fit the muscle car image perfectly.

NumberWon said:
A - Personally, I don't think these wheels fit the muscle car image the car tries to protray. They look kind of dull and a little wimpy.

HAhahahahah!

NumberWon said:

so according to you Cobra R looked like rice,,,????

:shrug:

b looks bad

RisingForce said:
Which one of these rims do YOU like better:

A) Upgrade ones from Ford for GT

stang6.jpg

B) Enkei Racing rims (18")

2245DCP_0669-med.JPG

C) Stock Rims for GT

2245DCP_0650.JPG
b looks really awful, and car is not sitting right to me,,, it ruins its looks,,, like the bullitt wheels,, but like A i guess the best,,, but i like the eleanor wheels by far the best,,,

Attachments

• stang6.jpg
    stang6.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 2245DCP_0669-med.JPG
    2245DCP_0669-med.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 82
  • 2245DCP_0650.JPG
    2245DCP_0650.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 79
i would sell those wheels,, they dont look good on this car at all

RisingForce said:
Yes i did
just tryin to see what other people like,,,
also the pic i have there is what the car will look like after i lower it,,, its made by photoshop,,,

peace
b wheels, even if its lowered is not right,, the car is retro,, black would look amazing with retro wheels,, b just looks like some ricer wheels on this car,, it takes away from it,, definately not adds to it,, i would sell the wheels if i had them,,, they look better on japanese cars, or the older mustangs that looked lousy compared to the new stang

alan518 said:
b wheels, even if its lowered is not right,, the car is retro,, black would look amazing with retro wheels,, b just looks like some ricer wheels on this car,, it takes away from it,, definately not adds to it,, i would sell the wheels if i had them,,, they look better on japanese cars, or the older mustangs that looked lousy compared to the new stang
another person who thinks Cobra R looked japanese,,,,
:lol:

I like the attention I get for my rims, so thats why I wont sell them,,,, specially since I love the way it looks,,,
Also, FYI you dont have the option as of now to have RETRO-RIMS buddy,,, so anything you choose will look modern no matter what !:p

check the votes coming in

RisingForce said:
another person who thinks Cobra R looked japanese,,,,
:lol:

I like the attention I get for my rims, so thats why I wont sell them,,,, specially since I love the way it looks,,,
Also, FYI you dont have the option as of now to have RETRO-RIMS buddy,,, so anything you choose will look modern no matter what !:p
the majority, doesnt like them,, losing quite badly actually,,,,, sorry to say,,, and dont get stuck on cobra r,, so much,, the wheels dont suit the car,,, period, end of story