Which side is bank one?

AirWolf87

Mar 14, 2004
L I, NY
I got a code a few days ago, pulled it and it was P0133 (upstream heated O2 sensore slow response- bank 1) I already got the o2 sensor, just waiting on the rain to go away to change it, but before i do, which side is bank one?

• Sponsors (?)

I took my front wheel off and a wrench fits through the crack right where it sits. I said a quick prayer and it came out pretty darn easy. Probably the prayer though, so you might try that

lol ok thanks guys im going to change it tommorow morning...been waiting for my day off, and not soon enough...geez its been running like crap the past few days.

I sprayed some PB blaster on it tonight, so ill put some more on in the morning, get breakfast, and then try it by taking out the wheel......ill even say a little prayer too.lol thanks for your help, and if you feel like helping some more, pray for me.haha that 9year old rust is going to need it.

aight look, i had that code forever, mine was not the sensor at all. when you unplugged it to do the exhaust or if you didnt change midpipe, is the wire and connector loose? like the wire and connection are loose, like swinging. I used some muffler wire and tied it so it couldnt move, 1000 miles or so and no more codes. took me forever to find that lol, kicked myself in the but for replacing those sensors...

RedBullitt said:
aight look, i had that code forever, mine was not the sensor at all. when you unplugged it to do the exhaust or if you didnt change midpipe, is the wire and connector loose? like the wire and connection are loose, like swinging. I used some muffler wire and tied it so it couldnt move, 1000 miles or so and no more codes. took me forever to find that lol, kicked myself in the but for replacing those sensors...
you sir, are a ****ing genious!!!!! as i was underneath the car today to change the 02 sensor i noticed that the wire was lose and could hit the exhaust, so i was afraid of burning the wire, and before i started wrenching tied it up, as i was about to PB blast the **** out of it, i noticed i was out of pb blaster, so i plugged it back in nice and tight and drove to the parts store......halfway there the CEL light goes off and my air fuel ratio guage reads normally again...............DICK!!! so i returned the 02 sensor.
TAHNK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!