Which Supercharger?

• Sponsors (?)

once again all this depends on what your setup is and wat you want out of your car. If you want a nice street strip car then there are many chargers to choose from. If you want a mean strip car only then you there are different setups available. so think for a bit then tell us wat you went then we can really help you :nice:

street/drag

its going to be mostly street but see the track every so often, say 3-4 times a month. Right now I just have a 302 with
-trick flow upper and lower
-Mac equal length headers
-Off road h pipe
-dual chamber flowmasters
-255lph intank fuel pump
-Kirban adj fuel reg.
-mac cold air induct
-electric fan
-MSD 61al
-MSD Blaster coil
-3:73
-Zoom clutch
-SSM Lowers
-subframe conn.
(still speed density, converting to mass air once I get to NC)
I'm planning to rebuild completely once I get back to NC, 306 with what I have now plus TFS Heads, forged pistons, rods, crank milled, 70mmTB, C&L MAF once i get the blower i'm gonna get a custom grind cam. Then take it to Holcomb Motorsports do the whole dyno and chip burning. Just can't decide which blower. Leaning towards the Procharger....but just want some feedback posi or neg.

the firs thing is you need a pro-m maf with a blower, If your going to do all that then any centrifical is good, doont buy the kenne bell if you want a drag car. the ken bell's a awesome for daily drivers with a lot of low end, but the centrifical kills it in high rpm situations. I would say if you can afford the procharger than go for it, but a vortech sq v-2 is alot cheaper....even the little vortech/paxton makes a great add on. for 1650.00! And you can pulley them to make more boost.. Oh yeah, and you need a set of 42# injectors, and a msd boost retard managment to add to your msd box......