Which wheels to get?

black2010

Apr 11, 2009
Alright... So it's time to start making the car my own :)

I'm pretty sure the 05-09 wheels will fit the 2010 but still have to check on it but found a couple of wheel I thought would be nice.

Car already has 19" wheels but I just can't find any 19" that I like so I figured it was either go smaller or bigger. Thinking about 20x8.5 in front and 20x10 in the back. Two styles I like so far are:

FR500MOTORSPORTRIMS.jpg

or

Foose-NitorusB2.jpg

Here's my car now.
1954650143_large.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Mustang Guys & Gals!

Post up one or two pictures of your ride on your aftermarket wheels so people can get an idea of what their cars will look like, and maybe take the plunge themselves!

I'll start:
18x9" Chrome Bullitts w/ 245/40/18 and 275/35/18 Stagger.
QUOTE]

Currious... I've held off on buying wheels as I heard the new wheel sensor design doesn't work with aftermarket rims. Something to do with the way they attach. I've been waiting for the wheel manufactures to come up with something but haven't heard of anything yet. Did you have any problems with doing aftermarket wheels on your 2010?

black2010....

emmanuel was a spammer.

Keep us posted on your wheel choice please.

Just got back from the dealership and they said that they can do it no problem. They did say that I shouldn't go to anyone that doesn't know the wheels or sensors as they break easy. Not sure if that was just them trying to keep me there are fully true. I was fully planning on waiting on the wheels till I saw the previous reply and got some hope so I stated shopping for engine mods... Oh the humanity... Will surly post up if I go with wheels first.

I like the Foose wheels.
I know on Jeeps the wheel sensors are pretty brittle so I would use the dealer or a place that works with local new car dealers. (most 08 and newer cars, trucks & SUVs are coming with TPMS)
I just hope Ford doesn't follow in Chrysler's foot steps... the dealer has to use a scan tool to set new sensors.