while i'm waiting.....

chrismillion

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Mar 4, 2004
on more important things to get answered. anyone have with a stock car,have a video of some doughnuts performed. the reason why i asked is because i can't do them for nothing, even with my stock rims! but in my 95 V6 i had no problem. what's the deal?

• Sponsors (?)

man you really shouldent have a problem at all, i dont know what you have for mods, but you should start by doing a brake stand, then turn the wheel and slowly let off the brake and turn it into a spin, really shouldent be a problem unless your track-lock is GONE, and you get one-tire-fire everywhere. i can do em easily with my 275's mounted on 18's, no problem even with my stock trac-lok. although its not as easy as when i has the 235's its no problem, even when i had my stock 302.

i should have told you all that the car will do a 180 and then straighten right back out(with the wheels keep spinning). i've only tried it on a wet parking lot. that might be the cause.

matthiasj said:
I have never tried to do dougnuts in my car. Its completly stock, and i get a 2-wheel peel with i do burnouts, i'm just to scared to try dougnuts.
outofcloset.gif

chrismillion said:
i should have told you all that the car will do a 180 and then straighten right back out(with the wheels keep spinning). i've only tried it on a wet parking lot. that might be the cause.
Try keeping the wheel turned. :stick: