White Face Gauges

stang23456

Nov 29, 2002
Just bought UPR white faced gauges for my 04 GT. They are horrible. Look like a little kid put them together when the light goes through them at night ! Im taking them out, and want to know which other ones to get ?? Mac ???

• Sponsors (?)

If you got $450 laying around, get the Autometer Lunar Series cluster. That's probably the best Mustang gauge set on the market right now, and it's one whole cluster piece w/ lights premounted. All you do is plug it in and mount it. Just my opinion.

this is the one i got at ebay for $15.99
430441_431_full.jpg

this is how they glow on green and blue, and they come with a dimmer
430441_451_full.jpg

Before you spend any more money, you might want to see if you can fix them. Sometimes there can be glue left over from the stock gauges that can cause the light to show up unevenly. If you clean the glue off, that should do it.

smttysmth02gt said:
dmarco...who was this seller for your gauges???? That is a SWEET deal.

This is the actual item i won at ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=2480407094&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT
my EBAY name is IKILLEDELMO2 so you can see i won that item, you will see it has a day and night pic on it BUT night pic does not look like the one i have, I dunno why :shrug:, but im happy it doesnt I guess.
also this kit is the drop in one you dont have to remove the old face out. i have couple tips how to fix the sticking guages on my cardomain page, feel free to check it out :nice:

if any one whants to buy one here, this is the same one i bid for
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46100&item=7906347657

Another option would be to get the Roush Racing Performance gauge cluster. It is a LITTLE cheaper (I think it was $389) than the Autometer and you can get it and have it installed through an authorized Ford dealer.

5BALL04GT said:
It is a LITTLE cheaper (I think it was $389) than the Autometer and you can get it and have it installed through an authorized Ford dealer.

:eek:what the hell is wrong with you that aint cheap, you have to learn the difference between Good deal and a RIP OFF, there buddy.
lets see $389 for guages or spend that money on some other mod like $299 LT hooker headers or $200 diablo performance chip :scratch: tuff decision