White smoke from left exhaust pipe

Hi guys,
I replaced my stock camshaft (268h), pipes(stock to 2.5 H pipes) and fuel pump. And then, white smokes comes from left exhaust pipe. When engine is cold, there are No smokes. 5-6 minutes laters smokes appears from left side.
Could you help Me, which parts cause that?
Regards

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah Gregski, you're likely correct. Here's 2 and 3. Not likely, but could be cracked head/block. More likely, head gasket or since you likely had the intake off and not the heads, intake gasket. How did you install the intake/gasket? I've found that the best way to make sure the gasket doesn't slip is to put 4 threaded studs into 4 of the bolt holes to slide the intake into place, then snug all the rest of the bolts before removing/replacing the studs with bolts.
HTH,
Gene

How did you install the intake/gasket? I've found that the best way to make sure the gasket doesn't slip is to put 4 threaded studs into 4 of the bolt holes to slide the intake into place, then snug all the rest of the bolts before removing/replacing the studs with bolts.

That's where I got the tip from Gene, I follow your directions every time I replace the intake gasket now, works great, strongly recommend it !!!

How To Troubleshoot A Blown Head Gasket

well I read this tip when I googled a blown head gasket so let me regurgitate it

take off the radiator cap

ensure radiator coolant / water is topped off so you see the fluid

take out a spark plug

pump compressed air into said spark plug hole (assuming proper valves are closed) if there is a busted gasket around that cylinder bubbles should come out the radiator

that's what I read, never done it before, but may try it the next time I have a "blown head gasket" I quote that because that term gets thrown around way too much when troubleshooting and I doubt it's that 50% of the time

Greg
Semi Amateur - LOL