Who drove their Stang today?

Ateup

Sep 21, 2009
Weather was about 70 and not a cloud in the sky. Put the top down and cruised around town for a few hours. Man, that is like therapy for me. I'm not kidding though, those fart can ricers just love to mess with us don't they? Had a pos civic with a busted out window rev his engine up when he went past me, only to have him turn around and come screaming back past while I was parking. WTF is wrong with those guys? 2 different ricer "muscle flexes" in my direction today.

• Sponsors (?)

Not me. Mine is in pieces right now. It was a beautiful day though.

+1...started removing the intake for the kenne bell install. Had to run out to summit racing for some redline 50 wt. no one local carried any syn 50 wt. Oh, summit has like 4 sets of under drive pullies for 4.6's in the clearance section for $45! I got a 255 lph out of the clearance section for $75 so it was a beautiful day!

Yup. Drove mine back to school (about 100 miles). And talking bout the ricers...man, they are annoying. Had one trying to mess w/ me on the interstate on the way back. And one (Cobalt SS) wanted a piece of me at the drag strip Friday night, and well, he got the whole dang thing. :D After the exhaust I just put on (offroad Prochamber), I have fell in love with my car all over again. :nice:

-Will

Took my stang out of the garage today for a quick jaunt to in-n-out burger today. It was a little cold but I cant ride in the stang with the windows up unless is really cold or raining. It was nice to hear the exhaust and get on it a little. No ricers wanted a piece though. I will probably only drive the stang one or two more times before it gets torn apart this winter for some engine bay cleaning, a KB 2.1 install, and a IRS install.

Mine's driven nearly every single day. :nice: The past couple weeks have been gorgeous down here in Florida, and I've taken advantage of it many times. On the nights I can't sleep, I head out towards the interstate on occasion and just drive for an hour or so. I don't even get on it really during that time, I just love hearing the raspy purr of my exhaust, windows down, stereo going, and nearly empty roads... Those days remind me why driving a Mustang is so much fun. :nice:

OMG YOU GUYS SUCK! It's below zero and snowing like hell here in the interior of wonderful Alaska lol. My car will be in storage for another 5 months or so. Have I told you guys how much I could kill the Air Force for sending me here lately? I am sure you all know by now! :)

OMG YOU GUYS SUCK! It's below zero and snowing like hell here in the interior of wonderful Alaska lol. My car will be in storage for another 5 months or so. Have I told you guys how much I could kill the Air Force for sending me here lately? I am sure you all know by now! :)

Yeah, that sucks man. Seriously sucks.:eek:

had mine put up for winter, but Friday evening I got her ready to go because Saturday and Sunday were both between 68-74 degrees and almost cloud free! It was beautiful! Detailed it again Sunday evening and got her back in the garage before the rain comes Monday...but another week in the 60s is in the forecast, so not going to put her on jack stands again.

Nothing beats driving my 07 honda civic, and my 2000 ford van!

You may want to..... but you just can't touch it!!!!!!!!!! Econoline FTW...........:notnice: Pays the bills though:nice: