Who else has April 25th Build week?? Ohh Yaa!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 4/25 OR SOONER build date. Just got my VIN# yesterday (FINALLY!). I should have an exact build date hopefully next week or so. I will keep you posted!

Sent: Fri 4/8/2005 2:50 PM
To: Bassett, Shannon
Subject: 1ZVHT82H855209604

Shannon-

Here is your VIN#. There is still no build date, though I suspect we might have one next week. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I've moved desks, so my PC and internet are a little moody right now. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

ZenGirl35 said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 4/25 OR SOONER build date. Just got my VIN# yesterday (FINALLY!). I should have an exact build date hopefully next week or so. I will keep you posted!

Sent: Fri 4/8/2005 2:50 PM
To: Bassett, Shannon
Subject: 1ZVHT82H855209604

Shannon-

Here is your VIN#. There is still no build date, though I suspect we might have one next week. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I've moved desks, so my PC and internet are a little moody right now. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.
Call the number. Chances are if you got your vin Thursday you will have the build today and I bet it is 4/25. It is usually 3 Mondays after you get VIN so I am told.

ZenGirl35 said:
Hey Torrie, maybe we can take them out for their first race up and down Cobb Pkwy when they arrive!!!

I was going to wait until I get some miles on it first. This is my first mustang so I have never raced before. I sure do want to try thou.

Little sister will be born same week.......

Redfire Premium V6, IUP, ICAP and everything else except auto trans and shaker 1000.

Ordered 3/28, serialized 4/7, build week assigned 4/8.

11 days from order to assigned build date of "week of April 25th"

Jealous!!

God I am jealous of all you US type residents!!!I have a build date of 18 April but since I am stationed in Germany, I still wont see my baby until late May early June!!! AAHHRRGG!! It will be worth it the first time I get out on that autobahn and start smoking me some Euro A$$!!

:flag:

Mineral Grey
2005 GT, Premium, Standard Trans, 500 Shaker

Deedsey said:
God I am jealous of all you US type residents!!!I have a build date of 18 April but since I am stationed in Germany, I still wont see my baby until late May early June!!! AAHHRRGG!! It will be worth it the first time I get out on that autobahn and start smoking me some Euro A$$!!

:flag:

Mineral Grey
2005 GT, Premium, Standard Trans, 500 Shaker
We feel your pain! I actually placed my order on 1/22/05, but didn't get my VIN# until 4/8/05 and just found out today that my build date is scheduled for 4/25/05!! We will probably all be getting them around the same time!!

Shagging ass on the autobahn

PS - am SO envious of you on the autobahn - that is going to kick ass!

We need to get scuba, torri, cheez, and the rest of us together to go for a ride when our babies arrive! That would be so cool!!