Who has owned both a Fox and 94/95? Should I trade my notch??

Kepp my Notch, or trade it for 94/95 GT?

• NO WAY MANIAC! Keep the notch, they are teh win!!!!11!!1!111!!!!1

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Ditch that old school look, TRADE your notch for a 94/95 GT, keep the power and ditch those looks!

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
281pony said:
that is correct.

also, so the 96-04 cars are "new edge"? :scratch: i thought 94-04 were considered sn95, 05 is sn197
all 94-04's are considered SN95's, but 99-04 also recieved the "new edge" name:nice:

fox racer- 2 summers ago when i went out looking for a car, i was looking for a fox...i test drove 5 or 6 of em, and they were all buckets compared to what i bought...the brakes are terrible, the interior is WAYY outdated, and they are so rattely (sp).....your still young like me and you've got a LOTTA time to experiment with different mustangs....get an sn95 and see how you like it....

• Sponsors (?)

Yea used to own a 93 hatch and now have a 95 cobra. I still love the old school look of the fox and will get another one somewhere down the road. I love the looks of my cobra and all over the 94-98's not much for the 99+ or the 05's for that matter.
I would want a fox just as a car that was unmanageable for the road and saw mostly track duty.
My cobra well it will always be a weekend warrior and dd for a couple of more months.

fox racer said:
but its like a 2hr drive and even if i had the time to make it out there i would be too beat to get a good feel for the car

i made it from my house to exit 51 on the LIE in 1 hour and 5 minutes last month

and i think you just proved a point. If driving your car makes you beat then move on to an sn-95!!!:D

I like them both. My girlfriend has had her 93 GT for over a year now and it's doing ok. I love the car, but compared to the 95, it doesn't have that stiff new car feeling the 95 still has. I also like our cramped SN-95 interior so much more.

As far as the cheap plastic interiors go, the SN95 has a much more solid interior. Sure it doesn't go back together right once you take it all out a few times, but they used a heavier, less brittle plastic in the trim. Our dash is pretty decent. Most people don't notice it, but our dash and door panels are actually soft. You can press your thumbnail into it when it warm and it comes back out. It's some kind of padded plastic sandwitch deal.

Anyway, you should drive some SN95's and see what you think.

I love my car, but if i had the oppertunity to get a notch in about equal condition i would get rid of mine in a minute. I dont know why, but a nice clean notch is just noe of the nicest things in the world to me.