Who Has Southside's?

• Sponsors (?)

Are you using the Southsides now? Wanna sell them? Making my 88 LX using the toys we had back in 87, when I bought my first one new, keeping it simple, and those were a mandatory mod we made. Can't find this "vintage" stuff anymore!

I like mine...in the respect I hook like someone coated my tires with glue. The ride quality kinda stinks and they are really hard on your torque boxs. Sub frames are a must with them as well.

Yeah, not the most comfortable ride, and the subframes will be welded on, but back in 89 the old one ran 11.4 by spraying 150 on the nitrous, welding on the connectors, a set of M&H's and Southsides- that was it. Maybe 700 bucks? Never opened the motor! Got invited to leave US30 cause no cage or safety loop, and the old car guys, the looks were priceless!

You definately want ot look into either welding or getting torque box reinforcements. the southsides play hell on them, and its probably only a metter of time before you rip them apart. Im saying this from experience.. my buddy had them and is having to have extensive welding done to repair his torque boxes.