who has the fastest v6 on stangnet?

• Sponsors (?)

Either Tom Y or Justin who hangs out at v6power.net alot. Last I saw (which was ages ago), Justin had a TT V6 that ran low 11s but it was on a totally stock engine. Tom Y runs supersixmotorsports.com. Those are the fastest 6's I've heard of anyway.

Tom from SSX has a 10.6s 4.3 stroker V6 with a 125 or 150 shot (I forget) of nitrous oxide from Zex, no forced induction, but he uses a race-preped fox that is LIGHT as hell. Justin with a TT V6 runs 11s in a heavier body that I believe is also street legal. But Tom is planning on building a FI or stage 2 Zex kit V6 from his 4.3 and trying to get to 9s.

Don't know. Never took her to the track, for obvious reasons. Currently she's stock except for a few odds and ends but they have nothing to do with performance. I still have my 4.10's and t-lok sitting on my dresser in my room. I still need to get a tuner too. I guess they anything remotely interesting in my mods, is the sway bar that I putted on last week(that should knock about a second off my time :rolleyes: ).

So I think 98CobraClone or Cobra232 have the fastest V6s on StangNet. Both run 11psi prochargers on a pre-99 V6. Now if someone has 11psi on a 99+ V6, well the story changes.

zincyellow03 said:
Nice :nice: What did you do to her?(Is this the one that you dropped a cobra engine in?)

No cobra engine. Stock 3.8 with some goodies. I try not to run her hard now......rolled over 100,000 miles a couple of months ago. Got the procharger 11 psi kit, dynotune from Lasota Racing, 42# injectors, dual exhaust.........some other stuff, but can't really remember right now

98CobraClone said:
No cobra engine. Stock 3.8 with some goodies. I try not to run her hard now......rolled over 100,000 miles a couple of months ago. Got the procharger 11 psi kit, dynotune from Lasota Racing, 42# injectors, dual exhaust.........some other stuff, but can't really remember right now

Nice, now that you mentioned it, I remember you saying that before. If she hit 100,000 are you gonna get a new one?

TMX said:
Tom from SSX has a 10.6s 4.3 stroker V6 with a 125 or 150 shot (I forget) of nitrous oxide from Zex, no forced induction, but he uses a race-preped fox that is LIGHT as hell. Justin with a TT V6 runs 11s in a heavier body that I believe is also street legal. But Tom is planning on building a FI or stage 2 Zex kit V6 from his 4.3 and trying to get to 9s.

Just to clarify, Justin's car has gone 10.9 @ 128 on the stock LONGBLOCK and with an auto trans. Also, a guy named Matt on 3.8mustang and V6power has gone 10's as well in a turbo pre-99 single-port.