Who has the March Power steering bracket???

TC93

Sep 11, 2000
Ellerslie GA 31807
Anyone using the March powersteering bracket?? The one like in this pic??
f50_351b.jpg

When mocking it in place it looks like it moves the powersteering pump over some,, and will need a shorter belt. Anyone use this bracket, if so did you need to change belt length???

Attachments

• f50_351b.jpg
    f50_351b.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Sponsors (?)

looks like you would definately need to change with the smog pump and ac being gone. maybe a 72-73" belt?

where do you get those? i like the look of those brackets, looks alot cleaner then the stock stuff.

edit: thats actually pretty close to my belt routing setup just bypassing the smog. i use the 84.5" belt, probably close to that.

I'm using it. It looks really nice. Cleans up the engine compartment real good. I'm also using the march alt. bracket too.I use a 60in. belt. That w/ underdrive pulleys and no smog or a/c.Gets rid of alot of weight too.There is a picture of my engine in StangCity in the fox body section. 1986 GT w/ flames

88SC_GT said:
where did you get them at?

part numbers?

I got them from Holcomb Motorsports in Lumberton,NC. The part# for the alt. bracket is 1465. I'm not exactly sure what the # is on the power steering bracket and pulley.They advertise in Muscle mustang & fast ford mag. Usually on the first page inside the cover. The are pretty reasonable on their prices too.

88SC_GT said:
looks like you would definately need to change with the smog pump and ac being gone. maybe a 72-73" belt?

where do you get those? i like the look of those brackets, looks alot cleaner then the stock stuff.

edit: thats actually pretty close to my belt routing setup just bypassing the smog. i use the 84.5" belt, probably close to that.

I don't have AC or smog already. Just wondering if I would need a new belt. When just mocking up in place it looks like it moves the ps pump over about an inch or so...

Here is a PS bracket on March's site Part# 30035 ULTRA Ford 302 Power Steering Bracket
Price... $111.34