who is ACTUALLY buying an '05 stang ASAP?

Who is actually buying an 05 Stang ASAP?

• yes, buying one as soon as i can

Votes: 29 38.7%
  • nope

Votes: 46 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I've been saving up some money but I'm not sure if I will go Mustang this time around... Looking at an AWD Audi, or a Subaru WRX also. I will see in mid 2005, by then I should be able to buy a new one almost fully cash. The new Mustang would be a weekend car for me so I'd have to wait 3 years before I can get one :)

Definately not
1. So far I don't like anything about it, haven't seen the real thing yet but they are obviously going for the look of the 60's Mustang which I never liked in the first place.
2. Even if I liked it Im in college and don't have the cash

In about three years i'll be out of college, by the time I get enrolled in my career and settled down i'll probably go for a BMW or something more on the luxury side.

I really thought I would get an 06 Cobra as soon as they came out, but now after seeing what might be the production car I will wait to see it in the showroom. If it looks exactly like the pics in person then no I will not buy one.

Hey bit,
I guess that you don't like retro styling then.

The 2005 Mustang GT and the 2006 Cobra have many styling que's from the 60's. SOme people like them and others don't. I myslef LOVE the new style 2005 Mustang. I'm hoping that the 2006 Cobra is going to resemble the 1967-1968 or the 1969-1970 Shelby Cobra. I am leaning towards buying a Cobra the next time around if I buy another Mustang. I am hoping that it will be in 2007 or early in 2008. By then I am hoping that there will be good deals on the Cobra. I have a feeling that there will be good deals in 2007 or in 2008 for the Cobra Mustang just like there were in 2002 and 2003 for the Cobra. We'll have to wait and see. But until then, I still have a lot of miles to rack up on both of my Mustangs which I currently own now.