Who is your 5 favorite StangNet members?

• Sponsors (?)

1. CManT1914 (chris dude you blow up my PM box like crazy lol he's also a cool person to talk to)
2. 1105 (cause he is hilarious and its fun to annoy him purposely)
3. slvrbullitT76 (tommy) very informative and he is also a bama boy even though he is stuck in mississippi
4 Loudtoy958 (shane i swear he can talk on the phone forever lol and that's long distance alabama to california, he's really cool)
5 most everyone else they for the most part are all really friendly.

Can't complain about anyone here. I even put the :bs: flag up on someone once just because I wanted to use it for so long and the dude didn't really get that mad , lol. He was kinda cool about it. You just don't get the same quality of people here. It's a more classy, less crabby forum. I like it. :bs: :bs: :bs: Lo.l.

All the AZ guys were listed as liked and I was not listed. :(

For me:

Chris
Grady
Andy
Shane
Wyt
Scott
Patrick
David

I could go on and on and still miss folks - that is how cool the peeps here are. There are also many who simply dont post as much or I have not interacted with recently, so they are not at the forefront of my small brain.

If I was posting this on another forum, I could be stretching for even 5 folks (or listing people I admire but dont even like. LOL).

Grn92LX only because of his steadfast belief in 75mm and larger TBs, and of course Trick Flow parts.

Killer - helped me with clutch research and some shortbelt diagrams.

Grady for his awesome tweecer write up and good advice on my combo... his success is the reason I bought one and let me tell you guys I'm just learning how awesome this thing is!!

Jesse cause he gave me a good deal on a o/r x, advice on the combo, and posts pictures of his extremely attractive girlfriend scantily clad posing on mustangs. And (along with striped50) is a hardcore new england sports fan. Yankees suck.

Finally Hissin50 because he has posted something helpful on literally every technical problem I've ever had. There is no doubt that the majority of us 5.0 guys have benefited from his advice!

- adam