Who Lives Near Columbus, Oh?

ABC

Feb 28, 2017
Newark, OH
Saw a thread some guy in CA posted about getting together for a cruise. I thought that sounded like fun. I'm actually new to the area so don't know the best place to cruise. Any of you up for a weekend cruise maybe and if not where's some good places to go? Thanks! :cool:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm down in Cincinnati and I think there are a couple more guys in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. I don't usually have the time to cruise (let alone work on my car) but I don't know about anyone else. I'm not familiar with Columbus but you can usually meet car guys and gals by visiting a local track or going to cars and coffee or cruise-ins at places like Quaker Steak and Lube.

If you or someone organizes a get together in Ohio, I would try to make it but no guarantees lol. You can also check the regional forum to see if there are any events close to you.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm down in Cincinnati and I think there are a couple more guys in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. I don't usually have the time to cruise (let alone work on my car) but I don't know about anyone else. I'm not familiar with Columbus but you can usually meet car guys and gals by visiting a local track or going to cars and coffee or cruise-ins at places like Quaker Steak and Lube.

If you or someone organizes a get together in Ohio, I would try to make it but no guarantees lol. You can also check the regional forum to see if there are any events close to you.
Thanks for the advice skyline247.