who makes a good 13" front cobra rotors? and where do you buy them?

• Sponsors (?)

Late Model Restoration sells the M2400C Ford racing kit Includes 2 stock replacement Brembo front rotors & 2 current production OE rubber hoses.
Mustang 94-04 Front Rotors, Cobra, With Hoses by Ford Racing at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Those prices are insane for those parts. 209 for two rotors and two lines? I've been looking for these parts as well. I found them at my local Mom and Pop auto parts store for 110. I just picked them up yesterday. That's half the money. I only buy my parts from this store, and I have never had a rotor warp, or a any pad noise. The brand is Federated. Been using them on all my cars.

BTW...50resto wants 49.99 each for the Cobra rear rotors and 59.99 for the Cobra caliper brackets. That is 220+shipping. I just picked those up from my store yesterday as well for 96 dollars out the door. :nice:

Total savings= $223. That's a lot of money to spend on...idk...lowering springs, UCA& LCA, couple tires, paint supplies, the list goes on..

i think i might try the summit ones...not sure if i need them yet or not...the guy im buying all the parts from said his front rotors had a slight shimmy when slowing down from around 80mph so i figured maybe they are warped...im going to check them out sunday but if i do need them ill let you guys now how the summit ones are