who ordered an 05 and what options did you get

SVTdriver said:
I am assuming you mean fuel economy in 5th gear on the 6 speed. Since last time this was discussed. The difference between final gears in the 5 and 6 speed was .01.

That's the beauty of having a transmission made: you can make 6th damn near anything you want. Check out FB Performance if you are interested.

• Sponsors (?)

Xr4Ti88LX said:
I can't imagine ordering a car in a color that I haven't even seen it in yet.
The Redfire color is the same as the 04 Redfire. In fact, I just saw one of the pre-production 04 GT's yesterday in Hackensack, NJ -- in of all things, Redfire with the red leather interior upgrade.

Now I'm certain that I made the right choice!

Here is what I ordered........

GT 5-speed
Mineral Grey with Charcoal Interior (no leather)
Interior Upgrade Package
17" Painted Wheels-already looking at buying different ones
Kept the Spoiler after much debate.

I have a few customize projects in mind for this car, cant wait till it gets here! :nice:

sajawebb said:
I'd love the same configuration, but is the solobaric really necessary? And will the 18's fit? What is the A-plan? The pride is right!!! :nice: :nice: :nice:

I am into car audio and I know they say the Shaker 500 is 500 watts, but that is spread out over the entire system. Remember back in the mid to late 90s when the Mach 460 was available; that was not enough low range for me.

I am hoping that the bolt patterns have not changed, but even if not Ford Racing will most likely spin a redesign to fit the '05s. Also, there are many wheel maufacturers making copies of the wheel, so one should be available my the time I take delivery.