Who still does custom tunes for the Diablosport Predator Tuner?

Who still does custom tunes for the Diablosport Predator Tuner? I Un-mated my DiablosSport and sold it to my friend (I'm going back to SCT) who can he get a custom tune from? It seems BAMA and Brenspeed only advertise SCT Tunes now?.... Any mail order tuner do Diablosport anymore?!

• Sponsors (?)

Eric Brooks from Brooks Speed - Custom Ford, GM, Dodge Tuning He is one of the best tuners out there. Also Powerhouse racing and performance Powerhouse Racing and Performance (PHRP) (Eric Brooks does most of the tunning for this company) High Performance Solutions - Modular Depot - Your source for Modular Performance parts and service

Thanks! They also do e-mail tunes? My friend just ordered a JLT CAI and off-road x-pipe, so, he def. needs a Tune for those mods asap. I see everyone seems to have switched to SCT...

Actually Bamachips still has the capability to do Diablo. I emailed them when they had the merger and they said that they can still do Diablo, but since SCT is sponsoring them over there at AM they probably can't do much. Also ST Motorsports does email tunes for Diablo thinking about going with them since they are right over the hill from me :D

Actually Bamachips still has the capability to do Diablo. I emailed them when they had the merger and they said that they can still do Diablo, but since SCT is sponsoring them over there at AM they probably can't do much. Also ST Motorsports does email tunes for Diablo thinking about going with them since they are right over the hill from me :D

I checked out the brookspeed site and the custom tune parameters and they seem good. Like I said, its for my friends car, just a JLT and off road x-pipe..should be a pretty quick and easy tune!! And yeah, I emailed BAMA/American Muscle about the Diablosport, no return yet..lol

I have Eric Brooks tune and I am happy with it. Pulls strong in all RPM ranges and it's a safe tune. If you want a more agressive tune he can that.

Great, thanks again, it's for my friends car, but I got worried after I sold him my Diablo when I stopped seeing anyone advertising them/tuning with them! I'm gonna tell him to go w/ that Brooks tune for his car! Thanks again!!

I wonder if I can bring this forum back from the dead...

Is there anyone still doing custom tunes for a DiabloSport Predator 1? BrooksSpeed and TuningSuperStore don't seem to be around anymore. Received a Predator tool when I bought the car, and it was running an "AirRaid Firm(hard?) Shift" tune. Firmware on the tool was out of date so I updated it, but had to put the car back on the stock tune first, which I did but it ran really rough. Updated the tool, flashed the new "Roush/AirRaid Firm shift", and the car ran smooth again. I'd like it set up a little less aggressively and to maybe use 91 octane instead of 93 (which is hard to find in my area). Car has a few bolt on mods.

I was wondering the same thing. I added a V2 to my 99 GT. I have a Diablo Predator. I contacted Diablo Tech and they gave me the email address for a Matt at Kesatie Motors in Florida. I emailed him last week and he said send my specs. I sent him my specs last week and haven't heard anything back yet. I've left him messages Friday and Saturday and nothing yet... I'm getting a little concerned .

I was wondering the same thing. I added a V2 to my 99 GT. I have a Diablo Predator. I contacted Diablo Tech and they gave me the email address for a Matt at Kesatie Motors in Florida. I emailed him last week and he said send my specs. I sent him my specs last week and haven't heard anything back yet. I've left him messages Friday and Saturday and nothing yet... I'm getting a little concerned .

Here you go mate:

Contact Mike Wilson at the Tuning SuperStore, on their 'new' URL:

https://tpctuning.com/ or [email protected]

Not sure they work over the weekends, but he had a tune back to me in around 36 hrs. I was happy with the service I received.