Who wants to drive my Cobra?

• Sponsors (?)

fiveohwblow said:
ASD said:
Keith,
I see you want to keep this going so here we go…. :nonono:

No loss of words......Just real busy. I am just tired of retards saying there cars are fast and they still run in the 12's. Yes, I called you tards! :D

I am quite proud of my 12 second time slips thank you. Fast is relative, and 12 second time slips are great for anyone in a mustang considering there has only been one late model production mustang that came capable of that stock. Either you got money, or dedication, or both. I dont know you, but I am assuming your retard comment comes from some inside anger. Call Dr. Phill, seriously, and stop knocking my hard work. I do claim fast because thats my opinion and your name calling will not divert reality from settling in my mind.

Hey Justin Im breathing down yout neck with my 13.1 N/A.. humm little more pratice for me and I'll have you beat!!! :D

Rootus said:
Pansy. And by pansy I mean someone who doesn't have any times at all and keeps saying their car is fast. :rolleyes:

Speaking of sitting in a parking lot with the hood up ... where has your car been lately? You keep showing up in the pickup, what is wrong with the Cobra? I'd rather have a dirty Cobra than a broken one. :shrug: What'd you do, turn yours into redneck lawn art?

Go hang out with your buddy bill and polish your knobs^H^H^H^H^Hbillet, and leave the grown-ups to talk car stuff.
Dave,
The car is down and I am taking my time to change a few things. I know you miss seeing it so if you want I can send you some pictures. :D I am not sure about redneck lawn art but I am sure it runs in your family. I leave the knob polishing to my wife :banana: and since I have never seen you with a woman I will assume Keith is taking care of that for you. :eek: You are right, I will leave the grown-ups to talk car stuff because your mechanical aptitude it so advanced. :nice:
Also, I don’t keep saying my car is fast.... I just keep telling you yours is not. :p

duner said:
Wow I think we found the sandy vagina. I think the sand has also worked it's way into your sense of humor.

I guess I'd be pissed and in a foul mood too if my car was in pieces. Especially when the mod taking place is compensating for the micro........

:D :stick:

Keith,
That’s great that Dave finally showed you his sandy vagina. :eek: Can you tell me where you saw my car in pieces??? :scratch: As for the mods taking place don’t be haters! ;) :stick:

ASD said:
Dave,
The car is down and I am taking my time to change a few things. I know you miss seeing it so if you want I can send you some pictures. :D I am not sure about redneck lawn art but I am sure it runs in your family. I leave the knob polishing to my wife :banana: and since I have never seen you with a woman I will assume Keith is taking care of that for you. :eek: You are right, I will leave the grown-ups to talk car stuff because your mechanical aptitude it so advanced. :nice:
Also, I don’t keep saying my car is fast.... I just keep telling you yours is not. :p
:crazy: you said knob polishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

wifesweetstang said:
fiveohwblow said:
Hey Justin Im breathing down yout neck with my 13.1 N/A.. humm little more pratice for me and I'll have you beat!!! :D
Maybe, but I am in the process of a blowoff/diverter valve, 4 lbs more boost, and 3.55's. All in the mail..... you might need a bit more n/a power when I am done.... :D My main issue will be to then find the money for some slicks...

Rootus said:
Enter at your own risk, Ed :D. Speaking of slow ... if it weren't for those drag radials of yours, your ported-blower monster would be slower than my meek little "just a 2.76" noodle. Even at Woodburn, you are still 0.37 mph slower through the traps than I am at PIR. :nonono: Ed, Ed, Ed... you know, I compared our timeslips from the last time at PIR, and I was actually gaining on you throughout the entire run. I thought you had 500 horsepower??? I think the dyno lied to you. Only The Track knoweth the truth...

Tell you what, I'll trade you my stock Eaton w/2.76 pulley for your Stieg, so you can get into the 11's...

:rlaugh: :banana:

//that'll teach Ed for getting involved in this thread... muhahaha
:flame: Its not your MPH That determines whos faster or wins the race, its the time it takes to get from point A to B , thus making me faster :D , much faster :D Also your "one" freak 117mph run at PIR with a tail wind doesnt make you faster :p I've got multiple trap speeds 1/4 mile times that are faster than you, And as far as are mod list is concerned, when ya race, ya bring what got . Other wise have a coke and a smile and well you know the rest :D :p .Any time you wanna race let me know At PIR , Woodburn ect. you know were to find me. A little spanking might do ya good :) That little tid bit of a attitude adjustment for ya might be just what ya need.So when ya wanna step up to plate let me know, Yes Dave this is a official challenge, besides I'd like to see ya in my rear view mirror some more :D P.S You know I luv ya...but you started so there :p :p :D P.S My woodburn runs were at 95 degree air temps and on the track i'm sure was over a 100 how cold was it on YOUR " O N E " 117 TRAP at PIR... 60deg :p

Dave "Side note '' As far as you comparing time slips from like 2 or 3 months ago, I think that was the last time you raced wasnt it, On your notes :rolleyes: you probably didnt notice I was pulling 2 to 3 degrees of timing on the top end, whitch since then has been corrected :D