Who will be buying the 2011 V6 model

• Sponsors (?)

I will be considering it. I'm hoping to convince my wife to take my mustang (she has a stupid cavalier), so i can get a new one. Then i'll have to see on the GT or the V6 again. :D

for $3,000 I can supercharge our V6 and have way more hp AND not have a payment. Plus have a car that's good looking. I don't care for the new girly-ized Mustangs. Ford did the same thing with the 97 F150.

Yeah, it's not going to be as powerful as people think. They see the 95 horse power increase to almost a GT's level and go "whoa!" But your only gaining 40 torque, so it's just going to be a decent increase, but still pretty good. It's the gas mileage that would be a selling point for me; with the added decent amount of increase in power, be a great daily driver.

for $3,000 I can supercharge our V6 and have way more hp AND not have a payment. Plus have a car that's good looking. I don't care for the new girly-ized Mustangs. Ford did the same thing with the 97 F150.

sorry mate, the 2011 model year is the best mustang generation hands down. they fixed everything. they even made the V6 a cool car right out of the box.

im proud of ford. taurus rocks, 2011 focus rocks, and hell even the new fiesta rocks! what about that raptor?

ford is kickin tail right now :) :flag:

Sweet:nice:

Whats the MCA package?

It stands for Mustang Club of America pkg for V6 coupes and convertibles.
The package includes a billet aluminum style grille, lower fog lamps, and a unique stripe on the sides. At the rear of the car you will find a black-out trim between the tail lamps and a deck lid spoiler. Additionally, a set of upgraded 18” aluminum wheels round out the package. :)

My X-Charged 4.0 is putting down 300rwhp/352rwtq. Figuring for an 18% drivetrain loss, that's about 354fwhp/415fwtq vs the 305fwhp/280fwtq offered by the '011 V6. I think I'm good with my existing ride for a while yet :p

I also still haven't warmed to the 2010+ styling changes. I like my ponies retro and clean.

Now when the new 5.0L cars start becoming available used in a few years, well then I might find some extra room in the stable. I love every detail of that engine.

My X-Charged 4.0 is putting down 300rwhp/352rwtq. Figuring for an 18% drivetrain loss, that's about 354fwhp/415fwtq vs the 305fwhp/280fwtq offered by the '011 V6. I think I'm good with my existing ride for a while yet :p

I also still haven't warmed to the 2010+ styling changes. I like my ponies retro and clean.

Now when the new 5.0L cars start becoming available used in a few years, well then I might find some extra room in the stable. I love every detail of that engine.

How much boost arre you running with your X-charger? Did you modify any internals?