Who will be king of the hill at the last Heads up NW race at PIR?

Since chung does not own a trailor and lives 20 miles from the track I guess that makes him the winner. Or can anyone beat a 10.30 at 130 driving it there and home? :rlaugh: :cheers:

we are talking Mustangs here SANTA so keep that chevy in the garage on this one.
This does not seem to fit the king of the hill question :shrug: I do have some Ford stuff on my car: rear end,rear wheels,electric fan (thank you Jeff) and throttle position senser. And I believe I could run those ## with your tires on my car :owned: :lol: And I believe I have driven down to the track and back and run under 10.00 more than most people around here :rolleyes: If your going to try and gun me down, then let me give you something to shoot at. :D

• Sponsors (?)

Chung's tires may be just what you need to keep from buying oil pans by the case. :) Of course then it may want to paint the walls. I still haven't been there to see your car make a pass. :( I want to see it bad!

Jon said:
Chung's tires may be just what you need to keep from buying oil pans by the case. :) Of course then it may want to paint the walls. I still haven't been there to see your car make a pass. :( I want to see it bad!
Well then we have something in common, because I have only been there on two runs that have hooked up and I drove it right :) But with all of the passes that car has made on the street the wall is going to have to reach out to me if it wants painted :p I love dirt track cars :nice: :D I'm going to give it another try Wednesday, I have some new settings I want to try before the seventh. :) Oh and I cant buy the pan for my car its two generations put together
I got to build them :(

Chung Oh said:
Actually there are a few cars in the works that are unknown beware turbo boys.!

I got a feeling Cory is going to punch your ticket Allen! LOL
Is this warning pointed in some direction or are we just shooting from the hip :rolleyes: Wed. was a good shake down for my susp. tunning no wheelies until the 8th pass of the night :nice: It still spins a little so wide open throttle takes a while but it still ran 5.59 to 5.65 :D Just in case you were pointing at me I thought it polite to give you a starting point :rlaugh:
Now heres your warning; I've only got 30 passes on this setup and Santa owns the hat that hat tricks come from :p :p :shrug:

well, if it's not just a rumor then what is it? Oh, that's right it's a poker game...or wait no it's a dyno race...oh wait it's just bench racing since it'll probably never make it to the track anyway...

Like I said, rumors and inuendo :D