WHOA horsey - another great ebay stang

• Sponsors(?)

Busted07

I need my gorilla to be about an inch longer.
Nov 15, 2005
That guy has more money than taste. i wouldnt drive that thing until i stripped it and got rid of all the gayness in there. sure, its his car, but there is no way in **** i would drive it looking like that.

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
Canton, MI
www.soniccherry.com
I can imagine the guy buying yards worth of horse print patterns at a fabric store and doing that himself on the cheap. More dreams than taste, you could say. Doesn't look too high-end to me :rolleyes:

fastfox86

May 6, 2005
So I'm wondering if he paid people to put their trophies in front of his car so he could photograph all of them. The inside of that thing is like F&F meets the Lone Ranger.

85_SS_302_Coupe

it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end
15 Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
Northern KY
I like the seats and the roll bar, but all that horse crap can go in the trash. I'm also not a huge fan of white and/or Shelby stripes but to each his own.

Aaron

Dec 5, 2003
Buffalo, NY
The exterior is quite nice. I like the blue racing stripes.
The interior is hideous. I hate when people try to incorporate a horse theme in Mustangs - it's just plain stupid...

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
saw that earlier this week i think.... just hate it when popeople do stupid **** like that

Dean85GT

Nov 27, 2004
Thorold, Ontario, Canada
Any time I see horses on a mustang I think its the stupidest thing ever. Who the **** wants a full out shot of a horse on their car. YUCK. The huge rear window stickers are the worst