Who's gonna blow up something tonight?

Cannoball888

Dec 25, 2005
Gainesville, FL
If you drink, then don't drive, but make dang sure you have some fireworks.

WHAT? You don't have any fireworks?!
So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis? Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers? You're gonna stand there and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

As for me, I'm giving my neighbors concussions tonight!

View attachment 458391

"Gretchen" and a full-scale 1837 US Mountain Howitzer, real firing replica.

• Sponsors (?)

Several years ago, we went to a 4th of July party at some friend's house. They lived out in the country and their neighbor worked for Black Cat Fireworks. She got several thousand dollars worth of fireworks for free (even a couple of the really big ones that are supposed to be burried in the ground). We set the field on fire several times. :D

-Chelle

Driving home from a party tonight, the skies were full of exploding aerial fireworks, even though they're illegal here. Yes it looks nice, but tomorrow there'll be news reports of building burnt, limbs blown off and unfortunately maybe even lives lost. :notnice: