Whos interested in a Group Purchase for Cobra brakes?

Founding Member
Jan 29, 2002
Broke
Whos interested in a Group Purchase for Brake ROTORS?

Hi guys. I ran this by Mike already so we are all set.

EDIT: THIS GP IS FOR ROTORS ONLY. COBRA(Mach,Bullitt) and GT(stock size) rotors are available

I've set up a GP with the folks at ROTORPROS www.rotorpros.com Heres a link to one of their ebay auctions to give you an idea of what they are doing.

View attachment 452300

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=280010297366&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

So I'm looking at slotted and cross drilled rotors, but they do any combination of holes, slots or dimples. I'm looking at 9 slots and 36 holes but they do patterns with fewer slots/holes.

Holes are chamfered. Rotors are silver zinc plated as standard but they also offer black or gold plating.

drilled_dimp_slot_lg.jpg

The center part of the rotor can be painted and then urethaned. They usually used a set of generic colors but if we get multiple cars of the same color (e.g. True Blue in my case) then it looks like they will buy the right paint code and use it / match it.

PM me for contact information. Pricing is on page 2 of this thread.

Cheers

Dave

• Sponsors (?)

I am highly interested in #1 (rotors only). I've had Bullitt calipers for a few months & haven't had the dough for good rotors. I would like to color match the hats to the red on my calipers, or even just black would be fine with me.

I actually contacted Rotorpros a couple of months ago for a price on Cobra front rotors & GT rears. They quoted me $250 with shipping. How much better do you think the price will be with a GP?