whos noticed this...

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
me and some friends were talking about the kind of transition people make when they go into owning a fox. how at first, you think the four eyed foxes are ugly, and also the notchbacks, and then you see the capri's and think they're the most hideous thing in the world lol. but after being in the fox-world for awhile, they all grow on you. soon you think the absolute 'mecca' of foxes would be a four eyed/t-top/notch (not to mention really taking a liking to capri's). this kind of trantition has been made by not only me, but just about every other 16-20 yr old fox owner that i know. i was just thinking of all this when i showed this kid my car, and as we were walking to it he said, "sweet, a 5.0 huh." then after seeing the backend he changed his responce to something like " oh, it's not a fastback?" and finally " oh, it's got the ugly frontend too..." so i was just laughing how it seems to ousiders that *the uglier the fox, the sicker it is*

and while this may not be the case to all people, it's been like this for a while over here, so i was just seeing if anyone noticed it too.:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I still prefer a hatchback aero over all other styles. I think notches look alright, but some look sick when done right.

I don't care much for the look of 4 eye cars. I just don't like the look of any car from those years. Some 4 eye cars look awesome when done right though. I hate their interiors. Looks like it's straight out of the mid 70s. :puke:

haha i was the same way. At first i got a 89 lx and loved it until it got stolen. I saw a notch doin a burnout once and was like wtf is that ugly car not even knowing it was a mustang. Well to say the least i have a 86 4 eye and a 93 notch lol. It grows on me

I've never owned a Fox ..... yet.

However ......

I know exactly what you're talking about, though. I used to HATE 4 eye cars ..... and notches. Now, I think I may like them more than Aero's.

I'm the total opposite, I didnt use to mind 4 eyed cars, now I like them, and I've always HATED GT's, unless its got a cobra insert, different front and rear bumper, I wont even look at it, looks like crap to me. Notch's I've always loved, and I have been known to have a soft spot for some tastefully done lx hatchbacks. I've never stopped hating on GT's though.

I used to think draglites were the ugliest thing in the world, look at my sig :D, i agree i used to think 4eyes are ugly, and i still think some are, though sometimes they can be preitier then aero;s.

carbed87 said:
mob, are you done with school already? i dont know about florida, but it's only like 1pm over here

Well I have a stomach virus so I didnt go today, but on normal school days I get out at, 1:20, and wednesdays I get out at 12:20. Its 3:15 here though.