Who's Only Had 1 Mustang Since They Joined?

85_SS_302_Coupe

it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end
15 Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
Northern KY
Another thread got me thinking about this. How many other long term guys besides myself have owned the same Mustang since they joined? I've had others but i joined not long after i got this car and i've only had this one Mustang since. It'll be 9 years in November.

• Sponsors (?)

Although not as long as you. Same car since joined and also joined shortly after purchase. She just had her 20th and coming up on 4 years with her! Sounds like my GF:p!

Scott

Reactions: 1 user
im probably the only person who doesnt miss their first mustang...or second...or third haha

I miss my first but my second was a giant money pit POS. I traded that car for my coupe and haven't looked back. My best friend has had probably 50 Fox's over the years, at least a dozen or more since i've owned my coupe lol.

I miss my first Mustang. It was a '69 Mach 1 with the 351. It never quite got restored. All I have left of that car are the heads. One day they'll get a bad as* port job and be put on my truck.

NOT a long term owner. My first I had six years..

I've owned seven* Mustangs. Currently three, one of which I do plan on keeping forever. My first was a 1970 mach 1 that sadly, I had to part with. Oh, how I long to have it back..Regret letting it go all the time. My lx hatch I own was the car I wanted all through high school, and now that I have it, it's not getting away.

*Not counting parts cars..

My first was a 1970 mach 1 that sadly, I had to part with. Oh, how I long to have it back..Regret letting it go all the time.

I know the feeling. I sold my '69 back to who I originally bought it from. He owns a "Mustang Graveyard" with 3 large storage buildings. One is full of his semi-complete and complete cars, that's where my car sits. And any time I need old an old Ford part, I go to him just so I can see my old car.

10 years as of last summer. I love it and don't plan on ever getting rid of it, but it may end up as the only Mustang I ever own. I've got a laundry list of toy cars I want to get into, and not a single one of them is another Mustang, haha.

My 88 coupe is the only fox body mustang I have ever owned. Joined this forum back in 2000 just after I bought it. The only other mustang I have owned was my first new car purchase a 2002 GT that I sold in 2007. I dont plan to ever sell my 88 coupe, its been a great reliable car since Ive kept it stock for so many years.

I sold my notch that I had when I joined a couple years ago. I have mixed feelings about it, but the new owner has a progress thread on a local forum and he's giving it the love it needed, so oh well.

Thinking about trading my '99 I just got for a nice '90 GT for sale locally.

10 years as of last summer. I love it and don't plan on ever getting rid of it, but it may end up as the only Mustang I ever own. I've got a laundry list of toy cars I want to get into, and not a single one of them is another Mustang, haha.

I kinda feel the same way but i'd love to own a '93 Cobra or even a clone someday. If i built another Mustang it would be a full on drag car, completely gutted down to sheet metal just to be stupid in. It would probably also have a big block just for the cool factor and i wouldn't even care how fast it went.