Roush Who's showing their cars at Saleen in Sept?

• Sponsors (?)

Look for the SCOA to plan something the night before the show, Saturday afternoon after the show & some "late night fun" as well as a brunch on Sunday.

Lots of fun :)

My cars will not be there this year, and there seems to be a rule against cars not at the show getting "best in show" votes...

Not I. My motor went boom. Yeah, my sad money pit of a car could careless that the Saleen show is coming up... it hates me.

But this time I having it professionally built. Balanced, blue printed, the works.

I think I need to sell my car and buy a honda.

ExtremeSaleen said:
Not I. My motor went boom. Yeah, my sad money pit of a car could careless that the Saleen show is coming up... it hates me.

But this time I having it professionally built. Balanced, blue printed, the works.

I think I need to sell my car and buy a honda.

Mike!

Are you kidding me? I thought I was reading an old post. You just rebuilt the motor. Who tuned it?

dotbomb said:
Sounds like a good story if you'd tell it.

Project #69 finishes second in class, gets 9 "Best in Show" votes, and became an award winning Saleen while being parked 3,000 miles away :D

DSC02427.JPG

DSC02426.JPG

Saleen Show

I'm planning on doing both the Saleen show and the Santa Margarita show. I may also do the driving event on Friday Sept. 8 at Wild Rivers.

Robert mentioned that this years Santa Margarita show doesn't have a Signature class (Saleen, Roush). I e-mailed the club running the show asking for the class to be reinstated but have not received a reply yet. I registered in the Ford Special Interest class.

Larry
97-0183
Black Coupe

I'll be there as usual.

And I'd like to extend an invitation to the San Diego Mustang Club's Mustangs by the Bay show on October 1.

Even though the First Place trophy in the Signature class last year went to a fake Saleen V6 convertible, it's still a beautiful location for a car show right on San Diego bay @ the Embarcadero park behind Seaport Village.

I don't think we have to worry about fake Saleens entering the Saleen Class at Saleen. There are to many of us real Saleen owners there.I don't imagine that guy with the V6 fake Saleen would be that brave.

By the way SVT Saleen what color as that V6 fake speedster?

I was thinking of entering the SanDiego Show until i heard that. Its a 160mile drive from where i live and it may not be worth it.

BlackSaleen
2000 SC281:nono: