Why bother with teh regular bolt-ons?

02LaserRed2V said:
I don't know where you got your info from, but there are many many many many, did I say MANY, blown stangs putting on TONS of miles, with no trouble whatsoever on their stock motors.

My car was paid off before ANY mods were done to it. I'm an impatient person, so I got blown first. No complaints here.

Yea but then again its a lot of stangs that added blowers and ended up going BOOM just like he was pointing out....he never said all of them blow up.
Its a pretty well known fact that people get greedy with their current power level and want to add more boost or mods....seems like they are the ones that mess up.
Its plenty of N/A cars that have went up in smoke as well so its not just blown motors going south.

• Sponsors (?)

i'm not saying there arent many blown stangs running around without a problem and high miles. I'm saying it takes a good tuner to run problem free. People are going to get greedy and some people are just boost happy. N/A cars will blow up also but it takes a lot of work. I've spun my car a couple times and saw the tach read 7k and havent had a problem