Roush why did Bills shift knob post get closed?

• Sponsors (?)

I didn't know that you couldn't post links to E-Bay here ?
I've seen other links to there before,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I quess I won't be posting any links here again!!:nono:

See Ya Bill

Ha ha Joe.

How about them' ZO6 Corvettes?:D

Somethin to talk about.

I try not to think about the zo6's anymore, i keep running all these totally ridiculous plans through my head to come up with the money to get one.
So far i have.
Selling organs (not the musical kind)
Become drug dealer
Gigalo
Sell work van, mustang explorer, do you think a generator and tools will fit in the hatch of the zo6?

I can actually picture myself drifting one through a long bend.

BTW, did you see the vortech zo6 in motortrend this month?

This section of stangnet goesn't get all that much traffic, and honestly, i wouldn't mind if people that had rare items that were geniune saleen put them for sale here. Other than complete cars of course.

Vortech ZO6. hmmmm perfect.

Maybe the Mod who reoved it could drop in and explain. It's not a big deal but if there was a specific reason I guess it wouldn't hurt for us little guys to know why.

Anyway, I think a while back we all did resolve that because our group was so small the Mods would allow us to post for sale items here in our section? George remembered it kinda how I did too!

well i still want to know LOL.
that shift knob sold for alot of money for sure. i got my 87-88 Saleen shift knob for 25.00 in mint condition :)
& i just scored another Saleen Momo Veloce steering wheel! i cleaned it up & redyed it w/ black leather dye & it looks great! i may have my Momo MonteCarlo wheel available in the near future!