why did my thread get moved????

• Sponsors (?)

Never mind... I found it. I don't know why it was moved since I wasn't there when it happened. My only guess 'might' be is that maybe it was posted in the forum OVER the parts forum? :shrug:

Anyway... I've moved it to the parts forum. Should be good to go now.

it was in the mustang II parts section, not the discussion section..... so , i dont get it..... the other parts wanted ads are ok but not mine?????
Never mind... I found it. I don't know why it was moved since I wasn't there when it happened. My only guess 'might' be is that maybe it was posted in the forum OVER the parts forum? :shrug:

Anyway... I've moved it to the parts forum. Should be good to go now.

The error was mine. The post was in the Mustang II forum section. In other forums such as 5.0 and SN95 there are no parts for sale sections. The parts for sale OR wanted to buy are listed in the classified section. I honestly did not know that there was a Mustang II parts section within the forum. When I saw the post from the menu I assumed it should be in the Classic Mustang Classified section since there was no Mustang II designation. Again I apologize for the error. Now I know.

As soon as I have the chance, I'll be placing classifieds tags in that forum. Should make it easier for everyone (staff and members alike) to ID the forum better for what it is. The M2 member base is a relatively small and tight knit group. That's the reason why they're the only ones with a parts forum setup like it is. I had honestly forgotten that 77sleeper had arranged this way until your post.

So look for some small changes in the near future that should make it a little easier for folks to list their wants and ads.