Roush Why doesn't this "Saleen" have the C-pillar?

• Sponsors (?)

98 Saleen Cobra said:
Ok I have no idea what you guys mean by the "c" pillar. What part of the car is it??
the roof is supported by pillars, the ones at the front that have the windshield between them are the "A" pillars, the one behind those, are B pillars, behind the doors on a coupe, and the one at the rear windshield are the "C" pillars. Some cars don't have "B" pillars like alot of 60's cars. After the A pillar its not too standard which one you call which but it goes A, B, C... depending on how many the car or truck has. A Chevy Suburban or other 4 door wagon would have A, B, C, and D, pillars on both sides of it.

98 Saleen Cobra said:
gotcha so the C pillar on a saleen mustang is the one behind the door. and all saleens are supposed to have them?
No the B pillar is behind the door, the C pillar is behind that little tiny windowbehind the door. On Saleens that outer body peice is different than a stock mustang.
THR%2001%20Saleen%20007.jpg

782846.jpeg

Sent the owner a note... Well see what reply, if any, I get.

"Hi, Not sure you are aware, or perhaps you are. This car is NOT a Saleen. It is a Clone and not a very good clone either. If you were sold it as a Genuine Saleen you should ask for your money Back. If your the Original Owner you should correct your auction before Saleen comes after you for fraud. Just trying to help out.

Thanks." :lol:

THX 138 said:
I feel bad if he bought it like that :(

Why feel bad for him, he should know better... The authentic cues are documented in books, manuals, and on the internet. The internet was accessible in 1999. That's like a Cobra R with a radio... or even better a heater!

Either way this guy has just been called out.