wicked info look! also what do u think...

dannydoo

Sep 10, 2004
ok...the stock intake flows like crap! but from what i see its only the lower?

the upper flows ok....so what does everyone think?a nice lower would make a world of difference and still have good low rpm w/the stock intake right??

with the straight design on the stock intake there isnt many options huh?
maybe just a real good port job than?

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=334773

oops forgot the link

• Sponsors (?)

qwiktim made over 500rwhp or more 11sec w/less than my mods ,stock intake and t trim w/meth inj....
in the magazine too...

lol...better ported than stock tho right?

i think in my case....w/aode.....theres really not much more hp i could safely use.
im just thinking a little better flow

and yea,all that $$ enough is enough..when does it stop?its like an addiction.
so much stuff to want..

Since you don't have heads in the list, yes porting the stock lower will give you nice gains (see my website - link in sig) and the Victor Jr would be a horrible match to stock heads.

cool web page moss...
i may get a stocker lower and tackle the experiment.the welding thing has me sad...i have 120v arc only.could i puddle it like u say w/that?
what if i dont?
pm me your price..im in ny 11779 ronkonkoma

dannydoo said:
cool web page moss...
i may get a stocker lower and tackle the experiment.the welding thing has me sad...i have 120v arc only.could i puddle it like u say w/that?
what if i dont?
pm me your price..im in ny 11779 ronkonkoma

Over the years I've been doing these intakes, I've found a way to not weld the intake and get it to flow just as good. It takes more work in the runner walls, but it saves the welding time delay, expense and leaves the lower looking 100% stock. My previous intakes had minimal welds anyway - you don't need a bunch! Sorry, can't give away all my secrets.