widest tire for 94-98 REAL saleen 18X9.5"

• Sponsors (?)

96darkhorse said:
wow.....it doesent look abnormal does it? what brand you running? i might get new tires soon.. should i stick with same size im currently running on the two fronts?? thanks

I think it looks fine, I put 255/35/18 yokohama evs 100 on the front 2. Heres a pic of the back ones there are yokohama avs sport. If you drive on rough roads be sure to get a road hazard warranty, i learned that by wrecking 3 and not having the warranty.
P1010159.JPG

I have 315's on 17" x 9" Cobra R rims on my 95 Cobra. They are Michelin Pilot P's. They fit great and do not stick out at all.The only thing I did was have my inner fender well lips ( in rear ) rolled. I run 245's up front. I do not know if there is a company that makes a 315 to fit a 18" rim. Just call up your local tire dealer and ask them. They should know. GOD LUCK! :nice:

The difference is aspect ratio. you can run a 315/35-18 on those rims, but a 30 series is shorter and wider and may bulge out on the rim. Check the tire manufacturer specs to find the diameter that is close to stock and will work with your rim width.