widest tires in back in stock wheel-wells?

• Sponsors (?)

12sec67 said:
with stock wheel-wells...

and a 55 7/8" shortened rear end with 5" of backspacing :D

17x11's with 315/35/17's
noplatesback5gi.jpg

1stcarshow7cl.jpg

Wow, your old bucket has come a long way in my absence from the classic board, when you gonna change that sig to 10sec67.....

Attachments

• 1stcarshow7cl.jpg
    1stcarshow7cl.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 120
washMO66 said:
Wow, your old bucket has come a long way in my absence from the classic board, when you gonna change that sig to 10sec67.....

i need to go to a full 1/4 mile track so i can change my name to 11sec67, there is only 1/8 around San Diego, Ca ... not close to 10's yet:damnit:

12sec67 said:
i need to go to a full 1/4 mile track so i can change my name to 11sec67, there is only 1/8 around San Diego, Ca ... not close to 10's yet:damnit:

Your car looks good, I may be buying my old 66 back...... It's House of colors silver now and the motor has a little more punch to it, should go 10's

Any other mods?

yes, you could just get the rim with more backspacing but i already the the rims.

i just modified the fender lip and inner fender a little with my tools... a wood baseball bat and a BFH:D

I've got to say, that's quite a bit of tire lol. Looks sweet. One question...you didn't modify your spring locations? In the picture from the underside rear, it looks like they're cocked at a pretty good angle lol. Is this an optical illusion? I'm only running a 275/50atm, but when I go to the bigger motor, I'm going to want more tire as well.

BTW, thanks to Mikemustang289 for pointing this thread out to me =).

Appreciate it bud.

Cris