Widshield Wiper Problems

89SportVert

Jun 29, 2002
Vancouver, WA
How in the seventh level of hell do you remove the fuse for the wiper motor? My wiper blades occasionaly stop and then slooow way down -even on hi- and then go bact to normal. What is up? Oh and is there a reason there is not a big ol honkin flasher on my fuse panel? The schematic shows a place for that large round thing but there is't one there, ?????

Thanks,

• Sponsors (?)

89SportVert said:
How in the seventh level of hell do you remove the fuse for the wiper motor?

Pull!
Not sure what you mean. Are you asking for Fuse # (which is in the #2 spot, 8A circuit breaker) or physically how to pull it out?

89SportVert said:
My wiper blades occasionaly stop and then slooow way down -even on hi- and then go bact to normal. What is up?

My wiper motor was doing just that right before it stopped working on me...on I-205 in the middle of 5:00 traffic. Sucks! Replace it if it is slowing down. Their cheap.

89SportVert said:
Oh and is there a reason there is not a big ol honkin flasher on my fuse panel? The schematic shows a place for that large round thing but there is't one there, ?????

Thanks,

They installed them in a few different places, my 91 was on the passenger side near the radio tucked back where you would never think to look for it. Some had them on the drivers side behind the dash between the steering column and the center console. Its tricky to find too. Why they couldnt use the damn fuse panel is beyond me as well.