wierd problem...need some input

dragnazz5.0

My "0" key d0esn't w0rk, s0 I have t0 use the zer0
Nov 19, 2005
mooresville, nc
alright, in the past month, the only thing i have changed on my car was 1 injector and i swapped from the c4 to a t5. now here is the problem, ive had one of those oil catch cans that just about everyone is running inline with their pcv valve for probably the past year. ive never had to empty it because it never got more than a few drops in it. but today i went to check the oil and it was a quart low. well i just happened to have a buddy with me and he asked what it was so i picked it up and the entire thing was full of oil! im sure it had nothing to do with the tranny swap and im sure it had something to do with the injector. im wondering if the new injector that actually works is making the engine pull more vacuum and its sucking lots of oil up through the pcv valve. this just boggle my mind, because i checked that thing maybe 3 weeks ago and there was nothing more than a drop in it. the engine runs better now than it ever has. someone please help me out with this. sorry its so long but im really confused

• Sponsors (?)